1. Our apartments are non-smoking. Of course, you can enjoy your cigarette on the terrace or balcony!
2. We ask you to refrain from loud celebrations in the apartment or on the balcony, respect for the other residents of the house is important to us. 3. Pets are NOT allowed in our apartments, we ask for your understanding!
4. We ask you to handle the inventory and all items belonging to the house (including doors and windows) carefully and to report any damage immediately. It is strictly forbidden to remove objects from the apartment, even if they are only removed temporarily
5. When leaving the apartment, we ask you to always lock all doors, windows and the front door
6. Shortly before your arrival you have to check in online so that we can register you with the responsible municipality. As a tourism company, we are committed to this.
7. You must use our online check-in one day in advance or present photo ID on arrival. Special requests are subject to availability and may incur an additional charge.
8. You declare that you agree that necessary personal data will be saved, changed and / or deleted as part of the contract concluded with you. All personal data is treated with absolute confidentiality.
9. Photos and text on the website or in the flyer serve as a realistic description. The 100 percent match with the rental property cannot be guaranteed. The landlord reserves the right to change the equipment (e.g. furniture) provided they are equivalent. Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining conditions. The ineffective regulation is to be replaced by an effective one that comes closest to the economic and legal will of the contracting parties.